Suitable for use with tractors of between 40hp to 180hp and features a heavy duty gearbox. The robust build means that the smaller 1.3m cutting machine weighs 658kg while the wider 2.5m model comes in at 2,095Kgs.
The standard specification of the new Bomford Buccaneer HDX includes a front double-row chain guard, Cat 2/3 three-point linkage and heavy-duty replaceable skids. A front mounted version of the Buccaneer HDX is also available.
- Choice of 6 cutting width options
- Fixed or swinging flail options
- Six belt driven (12 on HDX model)
- Hydraulically adjustable throughout flap
- 40-180hp tractor requirement options
- Rear pushbar standard on 2.24m models
- Replaceable skids
- 540rpm or 1,000rpm