Sourcewell - Cooperative Purchasing
What is Sourcewell?
Sourcewell is a public agency serving members as the lead municipal contracting agency operating under the enabling authority outlined in Minnesota Law.
Sourcewell facilitated one national competitive bid processes on behalf of their members soliciting “Landscape and Mowing Equipment.”
CLICK THE ARROW TO WATCH A VIDEO ABOUT SOURCEWELL
Working together to build a stronger relationship.
RLP Parsons Equipment is proud to be a partner with Sourcewell.
Drastically Cut Down on Your Paperwork
- Visit the Sourcewell website: www.sourcewell-mn.gov and click on “Join” OR
- Contact Aprile Parsons at Parsons Equipment. She’ll help you get started.
How It Works
Sourcewell is committed to serving member agencies by researching common needs and solutions. The result is an opportunity to purchase the very best products, equipment, and services through nationally solicited contracts.
Sourcewell Procurement Process
- Identify member needs and research solutions
- Board of directors approves proposed solicitations
- Draft and publicise solicitation by advertising
- Pre-proposal conferences followed by receipt of time-bound, sealed responses
- Evaluate responses
- Recommendation to Chief Procurement Officer (CPO)
- Award vendors
- Posting and reviewing approved contract documents
What we provide through Sourcewell:
Sourcewell contract 052417-RLP gives access to the following types of goods and services:
- Evolution Program
- Variable Forward Arm (VFA) boom mowers (mid mount)
- RoadMaster & Knucklehead (road berm reclaimer)
- Flailbot – remote control slope mower (attachments available)
- Boom & compact boom mowers
- Mowers, compact & micro mower
- Hedge cutters
- Arm mowers
- Offset mowers
- Flail mowers
- Pro – Saw, Rotary Heads, Ditch Cleaner, Sicklebar, ISMP Flail Heads
Category: Boom Mowers & Roadway Maintenance Equipment